Friday, May 3, 2013

Review: Persistent Love by Laura Marshall



 

I have to say that I absolutely LOVE the book cover! It's georgeous!!
You can purchase this wonderful book here.

Persistent Love by Laura Marshall is a stunningly enchanting story of how each of us has to discover God’s enduring and lavish love on our own. Persistent Love will touch the hidden parts of your heart that you hold back from everyone else. The hope that springs up from the pages of this story will envelope you and never let you go.

I read this book in one sitting because I couldn’t tear myself away from it. The mixture of innocence and lose incessantly tugged on my heart strings. I had to know what would happen next, and then, of course, I had to know how it all ended. The last scene was the most beautiful scene throughout the whole story, in my opinion, because it rang of nothing but pure love and unabashed hope. 

The effortless and flowing writing of Laura Marshall will instantly transport you to another time and place without any effort. You will be introduced to some beautiful but flawed characters whose lives mirror our own, and you will eagerly cheer them on and hope that they will come to see what is staring them in the face. The two main characters Tara and Andrew stole my heart right away with their similar heartaches and yet one of them was so utterly and completely unaware of that missing part of their life.

Persistent Love will wrap you in its tender, open arms and fill you to overflowing with its pure hope and unconditional love. You won’t know how or when the transformation happened, but your heart will be changed and you will find yourself a little more fulfilled and content then when you first started reading.
I would recommend Persistent Love to anyone who needs and wants to be shown that true, honest, and unconditional love exists. While you may rationalize that this is only a story, I will confidently tell you that all stories begin with an idea, and all good and pure and helpful ideas came straight from our loving and wonderful Creator. I hope that you will allow the ever loving and always available God of the Universe to sweep you up into His arms, so that He can love you back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment